Eileen McDargh is the CEO (Chief Energy Officer) and founder of the consulting firm, McDargh Communications and The Resiliency Group.
Since 1980, she has helped organizations and individuals transform the life of their business and the business of their life through conversations that matter and connections that count. She believes that resiliency is a critical life skill and one that requires the energy of connections.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life’s experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious. Download her brand new one sheet here!
Career Highlights Include
- Named yearly by a business publication as one of the top 50 thought leaders in self-leadership development.
- Certified facilitator for Everything DiSC Workplace®.
- Selected to be part of the Thought Leaders Network, in the company of such people like Sheryl Sandberg, Brene Brown and Marshall Goldsmith.
- Named as one of the World’s Top 30 Leadership Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professional by Global Gurus International.
- A member of the Work and Family Researchers Network, an organization of interdisciplinary researchers and scholars studying work-life issues.
- Her book Gifts from the Mountain won the Ben Franklin Gold Award and a training film based on the book won a Silver Telly in video production.
- Served for 6 years on the board of the National Speakers Association.
- Prior to creating her consulting firm she was the Director of Communications for a national healthcare company, served as senior manager on a U.S. Navy installation project, and taught school in Nassau County, Florida, where she was elected “Educator of the Year.”
- Selected as the Outstanding Female Graduate in Leadership at the University of Florida.